Ever find yourself in a social media rut, posting the same few types of content over and over? Here are TWENTY ideas you can try out!
20 Social Media Content Ideas:
- Share a useful industry tip
- Supply a field-specific definition
- Provide a motivational quote
- Describe your service or product
- Participate in #FridayIntroductions on Instagram
- Give a shoutout to a fellow creator
- Pose a question to your audience
- Distribute a piece of news relevant to your field or industry
- Share a behind-the-scenes photo
- Thank your followers for their support
- Post an image of your logo and share your company’s backstory
- Provide your audience with a freebie
- Promote your presence on other social media platforms
- Answer an industry FAQ
- Start a fill-in-the-blank prompt for your followers
- Post a workspace photo
- Share a customer or client testimonial
- Promote your blog or website
- Describe your favorite work tool or resource
- Create and post a seasonal or topical mood board
Are you a fan of visuals? Download this graphic, or find it on Pinterest, to refer back to later!
Happy planning, and happy posting!
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest for more content ideas, social media tricks, and blogging tips!